Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween happenings

Brennan - I'm not really sure what he was. He made up his own costume.
Lauklan was a clone trooper, or something like that.
Kerstyn was a physician.
Greyson decided to be Darth Vader, again.
Aislinn was Strawberry Shortcake. They gave her that costume at the hospital. The Child Life specialists went around to the rooms in the morning and gave all the children who wanted them costumes so they could go downstairs to the Atrium to Trick or Treat. It was really nice and Aislinn had a good time.

We had planned a few weeks ago to have a nice pot luck get-together here on Halloween night. But, it didn't happen given the week that we had. Maybe next year?

Aislinn is having a good day today. She hasn't run a fever since Thursday morning, so that is a really good sign.

6 people said:

Anonymous said...

The children look so cute with their costumes. Aislinn looks like an angel in her outfit! She reminds me so much of you at that age. I pray that she continues to get better everyday.
Mom

nanamoo said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

SpaceyKasey said...

No fever? The perfect treat.

You're such a great Mommy. Hang in there.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I love the strawberry shortcake, so cute! What happened to the costumes you got at Target?

Danette Garrett said...

I'm sorry that we miss trick or treating this year. I'm glad that Aislinn was up for it. We'll try again next year.

Anonymous said...

it was a LOT of FUN!