We started off the morning by taking Brennan to school. The rest of the kids had Veteran's Day off. After that, I came home and got the rest of the kids ready and we headed back to Brennan's school. They had a parade and a presentation in honor of Veteran's Day. I was really glad that we went because we learned a few things, and it is important for the children to understand the sacrifice made for them. Above, you see the children and Brennan's friend Blake waiting for the parade to start.
I took this of all the kids holding their flags lining the parade route. I thought it was neat.After the morning activities, the kids and I headed to Lowe's to get some stuff for the septic tank, then to Radio Shack to make a return. Following those FUN stops, we went to Burger King to eat lunch and play in the play area with the Valentich Family. Aislinn fell asleep on the way home and took a good nap. I am becoming a little worried about her and am going to have to keep a close eye to see if she is getting sick again.
As you can see, she is feeling better after her nap because as soon as she got up, she joined the others outside to play. Since the pool water is too cold, they are back to playing on the mountain, aka, the driveway.
Here they are getting ready for a run down "the mountain".


2 people said:
It looked like they had alot of fun. I hope Aislinn will not get sick so she can have her surgery when it is scheduled on Dec. 11.
Mom
I love all the flags also. They look like they are having fun. I had a busy day! We found out when Dane is leaving, soon :( Can not tell over internet!
Post a Comment