Saturday, November 22, 2008

A little early

This is blurry, but you get the idea.
I was on a mission today to get the tree up and the Christmas stuff outside. Well, I got the tree up and some of the stuff outside but we still have to hang the icicle lights off the roof.

I was afraid if we didn't do it today, that we wouldn't get it done until about 2 weeks from now. I just hate to go to all that work and not get to enjoy it for very long.

The kids are ready for Christmas to be tomorrow. Uh-oh.

2 people said:

Anonymous said...

The tree looks beautiful. I know they are excited.
Mom

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

You are on the ball!! I can not decide if I am going to put Christmas stuff up since I am coming there. It would be nice to enjoy it while I am at home though.