Friday, November 07, 2008

This is the way

Yes, I have a picture of the Second Coming in my laundry room. I need perspective, a LOT! Also, I have a 'thing' that I worry about running out of supplies, so yes, there are 3 or 4 of everything up there. Laundry detergent, stain remover, Clorox 2, paper towels, you name it, it's there.
See, one load is washing, one is dry and sorted and more will be coming tonight!

This is the way we clean our clothes, clean our clothes, clean our clothes. This is the way we clean our clothes, every day of our lives! And sometimes several times a day!

As I was folding and sorting the laundry a few minutes ago, I thought that I would do a post on it. Only because I know that one day I will miss this.

I divide the clothes when clean, by child and in age order. When I am done, I call the children to the laundry room to take their clothes to their room and put them away.

I spend quite a bit of time in this room, therefore I thought it appropriate to document... :)

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

That's funny... cuz I don't miss it!! LOL I remember when my three boys were young... we had laundry everywhere. They would even put clean clothes in the hamper when they didn't feel like putting clothes away!! I like that I have only one to contend with now (and myself, of course!). :-) Too funny!!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

You are so silly. I think you are ready for the second coming, but that is very good. You are doing the right thing.

Laurel said...

I don't spend quite that much time in my laundry room....yet. I don't mind laundry SO much, but I'm not sure I'll miss it either. Nice washer, by the way. :)