The kids Thanksgiving school holiday started today and I had grand plans.
We were going to have breakfast, run errands, and have fun.
Well, we did the first two things, but DID NOT have fun!
Aislinn is in such a bad mood! She fusses about EVERYTHING! I am praying that this is because she feels bad because, if not, we're in BIG trouble! But, I'm sorry to say that I think it's because she feels bad because she was never this rotten before!
I begged Chris at lunch to not work late tonight because I needed to get away. Thankfully, he came home around 6 to help me out.
They're in bed now and I always look back and wonder if it was as bad as it seemed.
Let's just say, "I sure hope that it wasn't as bad as it seemed!"
But, even when it's rough, like it was today. I am thankful for them.
All of them.
And yes, one day, I'm gonna miss this!
We were going to have breakfast, run errands, and have fun.
Well, we did the first two things, but DID NOT have fun!
Aislinn is in such a bad mood! She fusses about EVERYTHING! I am praying that this is because she feels bad because, if not, we're in BIG trouble! But, I'm sorry to say that I think it's because she feels bad because she was never this rotten before!
I begged Chris at lunch to not work late tonight because I needed to get away. Thankfully, he came home around 6 to help me out.
They're in bed now and I always look back and wonder if it was as bad as it seemed.
Let's just say, "I sure hope that it wasn't as bad as it seemed!"
But, even when it's rough, like it was today. I am thankful for them.
All of them.
And yes, one day, I'm gonna miss this!


2 people said:
I agree, you will miss it!
Enjoy it now. When they get older you will feel like there is nothing you can do to help them. they have to help themselves.
Post a Comment