I'm tired!
We went to church this morning with Chris' mom. It was nice to have us there together. After church, we came home and ate a leftover lunch then headed home. I tried to get the kids to bed early, but it didn't go too well. We'll see how well getting to school goes in the morning.
I just can't believe that tomorrow is December!
We went to church this morning with Chris' mom. It was nice to have us there together. After church, we came home and ate a leftover lunch then headed home. I tried to get the kids to bed early, but it didn't go too well. We'll see how well getting to school goes in the morning.
I just can't believe that tomorrow is December!


2 people said:
Welcome back, we missed you and your little ones in Primary today.
We missed you too!
Post a Comment