Mom and Dad came over this afternoon for a quick visit. It was great to see them, as usual. I snapped quite a few pictures of Yoo-Ma and Papa with the kids.
I believe that we have the Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation rescheduled for November 23. As I stated in an earlier post, it was scheduled for December 14 which is only 3 days after Aislinn's surgery. I was very worried about that. So, we got it written and worked on it today with the children. I think the children will do great. It will also allow me to not have the worry during Aislinn's surgery. The weeks up to the Presentation are usually quite stressful, so I look forward to doing it and being done with it, until next year, of course. :)
I believe that we have the Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation rescheduled for November 23. As I stated in an earlier post, it was scheduled for December 14 which is only 3 days after Aislinn's surgery. I was very worried about that. So, we got it written and worked on it today with the children. I think the children will do great. It will also allow me to not have the worry during Aislinn's surgery. The weeks up to the Presentation are usually quite stressful, so I look forward to doing it and being done with it, until next year, of course. :)







3 people said:
Fun pictures!
That sounds much better than three days post surgery. I love the primary program; it's always a tear-jerker for me.
You just go Primary Pres!!!
Post a Comment