Sunday, November 16, 2008

What do you think?

Aislinn
Greyson
Lauklan
Kerstyn
Brennan
Chris and me
All the kids
Family 2008

Katelyn McGrath took these pictures for us out at the farm in Sorrento. I was so excited to get them done and even more excited to be finished! Katelyn did a great job considering how hard it is to have all 7 of us looking in the general direction of the camera. Thanks Katelyn!

11 people said:

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures are beautiful! What a wonderful family! I love all of you.
Mom

Mary said...

Wow, who took the pictures and where were you? You all look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! I love it!! I miss having family portraits taken.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)

Jodi said...

They turned out great! Don't you wish taking family picutres weren't so hard. Ours is next weekend. Wish me luck!

Laurel said...

Wow, Melody! You have a beautiful family! I love the pictures.

Tricia said...

Adorable family! Great pics!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I love the matching clothes! Great picture.

nanamoo said...

Such a beautiful family! I think Katelyn did a terrific job!!!

Lugo's said...

They look great. Katelyn did an awesome job. Greyson is still my fave though.

Deanna said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family!