Sunday, November 23, 2008

They did great!

The Children's Sacrament Meeting Presentation was today.

The children were amazing. They sounded like angels.

See, I had nothing to worry about.

On another note. Aislinn is not doing well. She is having asthma and is complaining that she is in pain and needing to go the the bathroom frequently. She is also just not being herself. We are concerned, to put it lightly.

I called the nephrologist's office about 45 minutes ago and we are waiting for a call back. In the meantime, we had family prayer and are hoping for good news.

1 people said:

nanamoo said...

My admiration for you continues to grow. I know you were inspired and followed those promptings to put together a program that was filled with the spirit. It was a blessing to be there. I enjoyed each child's part. It is obvious that their testimonies are growing as they are!