I got to share my testimony today during sacrament meeting.
I knew from the middle of the week that I would stand this morning and testify of the truthfulness of the church.
I knew that I would stand and testify that I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that the priesthood has been restored to the Earth.
I knew that I would testify that I KNOW that my Heavenly Father knows me individually. That He knows my heart, that He knows my needs, wants, my everything!
I knew that I would testify of my knowledge that families can be together forever.
I knew that I would testify that I KNOW the power of prayer. I know that He LISTENS to our prayers and that He ANSWERS our prayers.
I knew that I would cry.
I knew that I would cry before a single word even escaped my mouth.
I knew that when I testified of the things that I had experienced this week, that I would feel the spirit. AGAIN!
I did.
I know.
I knew from the middle of the week that I would stand this morning and testify of the truthfulness of the church.
I knew that I would stand and testify that I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that the priesthood has been restored to the Earth.
I knew that I would testify that I KNOW that my Heavenly Father knows me individually. That He knows my heart, that He knows my needs, wants, my everything!
I knew that I would testify of my knowledge that families can be together forever.
I knew that I would testify that I KNOW the power of prayer. I know that He LISTENS to our prayers and that He ANSWERS our prayers.
I knew that I would cry.
I knew that I would cry before a single word even escaped my mouth.
I knew that when I testified of the things that I had experienced this week, that I would feel the spirit. AGAIN!
I did.
I know.


4 people said:
Your testimony was beautiful and inspiring. As was your husband's. I was thankful to be there today and share that experience.
Thanks for your testimony. We're so happy for you.
You are so cute. I wish I could have been there for that. I love you, Mel!!
Thank you for your testimony.
Post a Comment