Friday, November 28, 2008

B.A.G.

I must give credit where credit is due. I stole this idea from Debbie and Doug Carter several years ago, and I am glad that I did. What would I do without them? :)

Melody's
BAG:
B - The opportunity to serve my husband and children in my role as wife and mother and the Eustis Ward Primary children.
A - Managing to remember my blessings amongst my trials. (most of the time)
G - To become less stressed over the little things.

Chris' BAG:
B - Being able to hear out of one ear.
A - Keeping the firm going another year!
G - Lose weight and be healthier.

Brennan's BAG:
B - Having a good school year.
A - Improved in helping his family.
G - To continue to improve.

Kerstyn's BAG:
B - My family.
A - Getting in Order of the Dolphins.
G - To stay in Order of the Dolphins.

Lauklan's BAG:
B - Doing well in first grade.
A - How to read!
G - Get baptized.

Greyson's BAG:
B - Learning how to write my name.
A - Learning how to be a big brother.
G - Go to elementary school for Kindergarten.

Aislinn's BAG: (completed by Mommy)
B - Having a father who holds the priesthood.
A - Getting potty-trained and going to pre-school.
G - Get through surgery well and being healthy afterwards.

1 people said:

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed your BAGs. Thanks for sharing.