I received all of my prints from the photo shoot with Katelyn yesterday in the mail.
I bought enough pictures to disperse to all. It seemed like it, anyway!
I'm just sitting down to write after I dated each picture and the ages of each person in the picture. I stood for a minute or so and just looked at my wall that you see above.
I can't believe it!
That is my family. All of us.
Chris and I did this. (With the help, of course, from Heavenly Father.)
I just looked, and looked, and cried.
I am blessed. We are blessed!
I bought enough pictures to disperse to all. It seemed like it, anyway!
I'm just sitting down to write after I dated each picture and the ages of each person in the picture. I stood for a minute or so and just looked at my wall that you see above.
I can't believe it!
That is my family. All of us.
Chris and I did this. (With the help, of course, from Heavenly Father.)
I just looked, and looked, and cried.
I am blessed. We are blessed!



4 people said:
Me too!
Melody,
I love all the pictures. I can hardly wait to get mine.
Mom
The elder missionaries came over to me house and saw my family wall. They started to count your children, wow 5 kids. You are blessed to have your children.
What a beautiful, happy family.
Post a Comment