I worked this morning after I dropped off the last 2 kids. From work, I went right back to pick up the youngest 2. We played at home for about an hour and a half then headed off to start the pick-up of the older 3. I came home with Brennan, Lauklan went down the street to play with a friend and Kerstyn arrived about 4 with Mary from school.
From 4 until about 5:15 we had a presidency meeting to finalize the program, figure out the treat for the kids after the presentation and get another activity for the kids planned for next Wednesday.
When finished with that, I went over Kerstyn's homework and we headed to Suzy's to pick up Lauklan. Suzy was gracious enough to fix us dinner and we stayed there talking, playing and eating until about 7:30. That is WAY late for me to be getting home to start baths, etc. but we did fine. The kids had fun, I had fun, and now they're all in bed.
Let's do it again tomorrow!
From 4 until about 5:15 we had a presidency meeting to finalize the program, figure out the treat for the kids after the presentation and get another activity for the kids planned for next Wednesday.
When finished with that, I went over Kerstyn's homework and we headed to Suzy's to pick up Lauklan. Suzy was gracious enough to fix us dinner and we stayed there talking, playing and eating until about 7:30. That is WAY late for me to be getting home to start baths, etc. but we did fine. The kids had fun, I had fun, and now they're all in bed.
Let's do it again tomorrow!


2 people said:
You are one busy girl! I congratulate myself for getting a shower most days! :) I hope I can pick up the pace once our little one is a little more independent.
It is fun being busy, sometimes. I sorta miss that... though I do enjoy my quiet time. :-) I guess when there's an even mix of both life is grand, eh?
Post a Comment