I think that when I'm dead and gone, my posterity won't know what I looked like from about the age of 19 until 33 or 34.Now, I'm making up for all those years. I must be going crazy!
Did you know that when I was young, I looked very similar to how Aislinn looks?
Kerstyn, looks just like me as an adult. I hear that ALL the time. But, I was a tow headed little girl until about 7th grade.
I also had board straight hair that was very thin. Very similar to Aislinn's hair.
I now have hair that is turning quite gray. It is also very wavy. I now wonder how I would live without my straight iron. Thank you Holly, for turning me on to that one!
So, here I am. Now you have some odd facts about me too!


9 people said:
haha! my mama just bought that same shirt :) kool...u are so cute and pretty and smart and one of a kind. we love ya and u look sooo adorable there :)
beautiful you!
You are gorgeous, Mel!! So, now we know what Aislinn will look like at your age!! :-) Sometimes it's kind of spooky for me to look in the mirror and see my mom!! LOL
I don't know what I would do without my straight iron! You look beautiful! And your girls are fortunate to look like you.
Thank you for sharing your testimony and a picture of you! I rarely post pictures of myself and I know I should more often.
You look happy and beautiful!
You look beautiful, Melody.
Love the hair! Good picture.
Cute, cute pic! Did Lauklan or Greyson take it? They are quite the photographers. I love learning more about people and I think you and Aislinn look identical, even now
Great pic!
Post a Comment