I was tagged by Jennifer Porter:
10 years ago I . . .
1. Was getting ready to have Kerstyn in 20 days!
2. Working on my Master's degree in Elementary Education.
3. Was 10 years younger!
4. Living in Tallahassee in our first house.
5. Had only 1 child and 1 on the way. (As evident by my answer to number 1.)
5 things on my "to do list" today . . .
1. Pick up all the children from school.
2. Help the kids with homework and sign agendas.
3. Try not to yell when I get stressed.
4. Cook dinner and feed everyone.
5. Get everyone bathed and in bed on time, including myself.
5 snacks I like . . .
1. Dorito's with melted cheese on top.
2. Ice cream
3. Reese's pumpkins, christmas trees, easter eggs, etc.
4. Movie theater popcorn with so much butter that it almost slips out of my fingers.
5. Diet Coke! I know it's not really a snack, but I like to have it, a LOT!
6 things I would do if I were a millionaire . . .
1. Invest it so I would not worry so much about money.
2. Help my family members that need it so they wouldn't worry so much about money.
3. Provide for my childrens' college education.
4. Donate to good causes.
5. Run away?
6. Shop, shop, shop!
3 places I have lived . . .
1. Dunedin/New Port Richey/Hudson, FL
2. Tallahassee, FL
3. Mount Dora/Sorrento, FL
5 jobs that I have had . . .
1. Wife
2. Mom
3. Student
4. Counter staff at The Loop, Tallahassee
5. State of Florida employee
8 favorite TV shows I love to watch . . .
1. Boston Legal
2. Survivor
3. The Amazing Race
4. ER
5. 17 kids and counting
6. Jon and Kate plus 8
7. American Idol
8. So You Think You Can Dance
8 things I did yesterday
1. Got out of bed! Wahoo!
2. Fed the kids and got them to school.
3. Lost my temper with Lauklan and Greyson because they decided to play in the sprinklers before school and were soaking wet!
4. Went to work.
5. Cried
6. Picked the kids up from school.
7. Homework/dinner/baths
8. Blogged, then slept. :)
8 favorite places to eat...
1. Cracker Barrel
2. Outback Steakhouse
3. The Cheesecake Factory
4. Sonny's
5. Chili's
6. Carrabba's Italian Grill
7. Lampu
8. Fiesta Grande
8 things I am looking forward to...
1. Aislinn getting well
2. The holiday's and getting to see family (HOLLY!!!)
3. Brennan receiving the priesthood
4. Lauklan's baptism
5. Summer break!
6. The children not fighting as much! (I probably shouldn't hold my breath on that one...)
7. Watching the children grow. (That's a bitter-sweet one.)
8. Growing old with my eternal companion.
8 things on my wish list... (not necessarily in order)
1. An eternal family.
2. A less-stress Chris.
3. A better economy.
4. To endure well to the end.
5. Happy, HEALTHY children.
6. A self-cleaning house!
7. No yelling?
8. A skinny, wrinkle-less Melody! (come on, we're wishing, right?) Oh yeah, no gray hair either!
3 people I tag . . .
Holly, Karen, Laurel
Love you :)
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


2 people said:
Do you think I have time for this, goofy? It might take me some time. I know I will have LOTS of time after Dane deploys!
enjoyed that!
Post a Comment