Sunday, January 03, 2010

Why?

We went to church today, minus Chris, who attended his assigned ward in Belleview. It was fast and testimony meeting and I really enjoyed hearing the members testimonies. I have to say, that I always enjoy hearing and feeling pure testimonies, they strengthen me and for that, I am extremely grateful!
Primary was crazy, with class changes and all, but I did survive playing the piano, so that is good... I am certainly being uplifted in that area.
This afternoon was our first choir practice after the Christmas program. We had much fewer people there, which was sad. I guess many things are still going on, so I hope that we get a bunch more next Sunday. I left a little discouraged again, but I will press on.
Kerstyn requested Baked Spaghetti for dinner and I delivered, which scored me major brownie points with Kerstyn. It was tasty. But even better, is that all seven of us sat at the table and talked and laughed.
That, is what it is all about!

0 people said: