Monday, January 25, 2010

Suckers!

Yoo-Ma and Papa are suckers when it comes to the kids! They baby and love on them until no end! I love it! That is what grandparents are supposed to do, isn't it?
Mom and I headed off this morning to her nail appointment. I begged and pleaded with Wendy, her nail person and got my nails filed and painted. I know you're thinking that I could do that easily myself, and you're probably right, but the fact is, I don't! So, it was nice to have it done.
Daddy took the kids to wash the truck and eat ice cream while Mom and I were off playing. I'm not really sure if his truck will ever be the same, but he did survive the trip!
The rest of the day we spent at the house helping distract Mom from the work being done in the formal dining room. They were having the wallpaper removed and they are going to paint where the wallpaper was. The room is going to be trimmed in cedar and all spiffied up! I think it will look great. The kids even helped remove the wallpaper and but things in the trash.
They ordered Pizza Hut for dinner and around 7:30, I headed home with 5 tired, but happy children.

3 people said:

Higleys said...

Love the title. Sounds like fun for all.

Anonymous said...

We really did enjoy the day!

Mom

Anonymous said...

CJ and I want some Yoo-ma & Papa time too! I miss you two!

Love,
Mich