Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shopping with Kerstyn and storming

Kerstyn and I headed to the Nordstrom Rack this afternoon and after not finding anything that I couldn't live without, we entered the Mall at Millennia. We walked all around and finally found me a warm coat at Abercrombie and Fitch. I hope that it will keep me warm on our anniversary trip to Salt Lake City. Remember, I'm a Florida girl, so I'm certainly not used to this cold weather.
Kerstyn picked The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was, of course, delicious!
After dinner, we stopped at The Men's Warehouse to pick up Chris' suits and then headed home. Kerstyn and I had a lot of fun together, just the two of us.
However, like I feared, it started storming late tonight. My son, remember is in a tent. In a field. I'm not going to sleep very well tonight.

0 people said: