I finally made it over to visit with Michelle. She is one of a kind and her friendship is one that I always treasure. Friends like her are few and FAR between!
I took Greyson with me and left Chris here with everyone else. Greyson and CJ are only 3 1/2 months apart, so they were glad to have each other to play with.
Upon arriving, we started visiting, which entails MUCH laughter!
Following a quick lunch, we took the boys to the park in her neighborhood where they played for quite a while and Michelle and I continued to visit. However, we determined while we were there that we could hear the outlet mall calling our names.
So, we took the boys back to the house. Left them in Will's care and headed to shop.
Success is all I can say about our shopping experience. However, I think we might get in to a little trouble for it with the money that we spent... Just kidding.
We had dinner at a neat little restaurant in St. Augustine and I didn't get home until about 10:15 tonight. However, it was wonderful and I can't wait to see her again.
While I was gone, Chris too the other kids to EPCOT and they had their own wonderful time which I will blog about later.



2 people said:
That sounds so fun! Good friends are priceless.
CJ and I had sooo much fun and can't wait to visit with you again. Maybe the boys will be BFFs one day too ;-) xo Mich
Post a Comment