Family: A journey to forever...
That is the cutest thing! That reminds me so much of Baron back in the late 70's. She looks so much like him.Mom
I'm not sure I would know what to think either! But since it's YOUR bed, I'll say, that's pretty cute!
That is not YOUR bed. That is so stinkin cute. I would let that dog do anything she wanted just cuz she is sooooo cute.
YES, I AM SHOCKED to see the dog in your bed!!!!! Are you okay?
Post a Comment
4 people said:
That is the cutest thing! That reminds me so much of Baron back in the late 70's. She looks so much like him.
Mom
I'm not sure I would know what to think either! But since it's YOUR bed, I'll say, that's pretty cute!
That is not YOUR bed. That is so stinkin cute. I would let that dog do anything she wanted just cuz she is sooooo cute.
YES, I AM SHOCKED to see the dog in your bed!!!!! Are you okay?
Post a Comment