Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change

Having our own business means that things can get quite stressful.
We have to worry about staffing and payroll. Taxes, benefits, turn-over and that is just the beginning of the list.
I don't want to come across as that is a complaining however, because I know that we are greatly blessed to be able to have our own firm. For Chris to be able to support our family during these hard economic times is amazing. Sometimes though, I like to escape. I like to think that I don't have all those worries. Maybe that is part of the reason I escape to the gym.?
So, Chris and I are going to 'escape'. Our 16th wedding anniversary is January 29 and we fly out that morning to Salt Lake City. We are both very excited. We will be staying with Gail, visiting family, going to the temple, touring BYU, temple square and the conference center to name a few things that we have on our itinerary.
We need to get away. I'm glad that it is soon. Even if it is just for 3 days, it is a great little break for us. Thank goodness for Grandma, who is coming to take care of the kids. We of course, couldn't do it without someone there to take care of the kids.
On top of that, we leave on our Disney Cruise, the whole family, even Grandma, on February 4. Exciting things are about to happen!

6 people said:

Laurel said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you get to take a break-- you guys deserve it. We want to do a Disney cruise with our boys one day. It looks so fun!

Jennettehogan said...

I hope the weather is nice for you when you are here! This week it has been snowing and cold. Who knows what next week will bring!! Enjoy your trip!!

Jodi said...

Sounds fabulous...have some fun for me!

debbie said...

conference center is awesome! One of my favorites. President Hinckley rocks!

Janet said...

You're going to freeeeeeeeze!!! But you will also have a blast!
Happy anniversary :)

Vicki said...

We have been wanting to the Disney Cruise too....have fun