Sunday, January 24, 2010

Church then Yoo-Ma and Papa's

Chris woke up early this morning and left for the Belleview Ward.
The kids and I got up, did our normal Sunday morning routine, then headed to church. Believe it or not, they were pretty good for me. I sure hope that they continue to improve each week.
After church, we headed home to change and load up the car to head to Mom and Dad's.
Chris called as he was leaving Belleview and said that he thought he'd go over too and just head back late tonight. I thought that was great and told him to turn around and get on the interstate because he was closer than I was to them. So he did and he got to Mom and Dad's about 45 minutes before the kids and I did. Logan, one of my nephews, was already there too which was an added bonus!
Daddy arrived about 30 minutes later and it was a party from there!

0 people said: