Saturday, January 02, 2010

Busy Day

Chris went off this morning to a shooting range with Lauklan to meet a friend from law school. While he was there, I went to my cycle class. We both got done around noon and met back up at the house.
We went as a family to a birthday party for a friend's son. The kids had a really good time, as did Chris and I. Here we are before leaving with the birthday boy!

Following the party, we stopped at Blockbuster and rented G-Force, bought candy and buckets of popcorn. We came home, all the kids got showers, and it was family movie night!

The kids had a blast watching the movie and eating outside of the kitchen. Yes, eating outside of the kitchen is a big deal, it must have been a special night.

Overall, it was a great 'family' day.

2 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

"eating outside the kitchen"!!! Big deal. I bet they had a blast.

SpaceyKasey said...

I think I just found the answer to the question posed in my other post. Spin class! Wow. :)

Sounds like
a fun night.