Brennan is 13 today! It is hard for me to believe that I have a teenager. It is hard for me to believe that 13 years ago today I became a mother. Brennan came to this Earth 6 weeks early. He weighed in at 4 pounds 15 ounces and was really healthy despite weighing such a small amount. He didn't want to eat at first, I guess he's making up for that now... Anyway, he is truly a blessing to our family. I know that it is hard for him being the oldest child of 5. He has a lot of responsiblity, but he does well with it. He has an amazing testimony of the gospel and he sets a great example to all of us. Most of the time, he even enjoys being around us. ;)
Happy Birthday Brennan!
He didn't want his picture taken at all, so I'm just glad to see him smiling.
Kerstyn took this shot today. I have on 2 inch heels, so you can see that Brennan is as tall or taller than me already!


3 people said:
Happy Birthday Brennan. It is a good thing that your golden birthday was not on Friday this year :)
Oh man. Time flies! Happy birthday Brennan!
Happy Birthday Brennan! I wished I felt as good as you look Melody
Post a Comment