Saturday, January 23, 2010

Here and there

Kerstyn had 2 birthday parties to attend today. Chris took her to the first, while I cycled and then I picked her up.
During the afternoon, we played, cleaned and organized.
Chris and I ran over to Sanford with the three youngest kids and ate at Cracker Barrell. I LOVE that place!
Following our late lunch with only 3 kids, I dropped him and the kids at Books-A-Million and I ran over to Seminole Town Center in pursuit of some 7 jeans.
I didn't find them. Apparently, the Macy's and Dillard's there don't carry them. I can order them online but I wanted to try them on before I purchased them. Maybe I should go to Millennia?
Anyway, after we got back, I went over to pick up Kerstyn and Kirstie from the second birthday party of the day. Kerstyn proceeds to tell me that her throat is hurting and she has a headace that she has had all day. Great, that is all I need!

1 people said:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Going for the Sevens! I knew the pull for a great looking rear was going to be too much for you! You will definitely find some at Millenia. Macy's or Nordstrom should have them for sure. I want a pix if you buy them!

Love, Mich