Here's a picture of my snack, before the gym. I'm being 'good' today...
It is really chilly outside and has been for several days. Highs in the lower 50's some days, but most highs in the 40's. That is cold for us here in Florida. Anyway, the kids still want to ride their scooters and stuff, so we all just have to bundle up. Here's
Aislinn...

and me, ready for the gym, of course,
(picture taken by Aislinn, she's quite the photographer)

and
Greyson wanting me to repair his new Spark Scooter.

I really enjoy the cold weather, for the most part, because I know that it doesn't last for long. When the sky is blue and it is sunny, it is just beautiful and I enjoy our blast of
artic air.
5 people said:
I love the Florida "bundled up" look. :)
I agree, if you can still see their faces they aren't truly bundled
OK, if that is bundled that is too funny.
Why are you showing a picture of your snack? We don't judge. You're too funny. That's the "before" picture, I was waiting for the "after" picture.
What a good girl you are, eating all healthy!
We do need to get together. It's a shame we don't more often, but with 9 kids between us it's to be expected I guess. :) We still love you guys!
Post a Comment