Tomorrow, Chris and I get on an airplane leaving the airport at 7 a.m.
Tomorrow, The high at our destination is 35.
Tomorrow, We'll be in "The Happy Valley".
Tomorrow, We celebrate 16 years as a married couple.
Tomorrow, we spend the day together. Celebrating where we've been and where we're going.
Tomorrow, we remember why we started this 16 years ago.
I look forward to 'tomorrow'.


8 people said:
Have a safe, wonderful trip! Tell Gail & David hello for me.
Mom
L U C K Y! I miss all my family in Utah so much!!!!! And I miss Utah!!!! Have fun! Happy Anniversary! :)
P.S. I like the new backround! :)
You are going to Provo? That is Happy Valley. Have fun. Hot chocolate is fabulous
Congratulations on 16 amazing years! I am so proud of both of you and the love you share. Have a GREAT time, can't wait to hear all about it. Love, Mich
Have fun. Tell Gail my kindred sister hello.
Have fun. I know you will.
Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment