Sunday, January 31, 2010

Music and the Spoken Word followed by family

Chris and I headed up to Salt Lake this morning to attend Music and the Spoken Word. I had seen it 2 times before and Chris once, but I loved it even more today.
It really started snowing on us as we arrived and the flakes were so big and beautiful.
Following Music and the Spoken Word, we had lunch and then headed back up to Bountiful to visit with David Wade, Heather and their two boys.
Chris and I had a wonderful time visiting with them.
We had so much fun, that we barely got to the airport in time. We dropped off the car, checked in, stood in a super long security line, went to our gate, and walked on the plane. We never even sat down.
However, we got back into Orlando around 11:15 and headed home.
The trip was wonderful and we had such a great time celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary.
Now, back to reality for a few days before we cruise on Thursday!

0 people said: