Family: A journey to forever...
I told you it was a good day to go. Picking them was like an addiction. I would stop but then there was one more perfect one I wanted. Hope you had fun.
I'm glad you had such a good visit! That picture of you and Holly is so cute. (and strawberry picking looks fun!!)
Looks like sooo much fun.
I had lots of fun with you guys. The kids played so hard they both slept on the way back home! You know that is very weird!
Post a Comment
4 people said:
I told you it was a good day to go. Picking them was like an addiction. I would stop but then there was one more perfect one I wanted. Hope you had fun.
I'm glad you had such a good visit! That picture of you and Holly is so cute. (and strawberry picking looks fun!!)
Looks like sooo much fun.
I had lots of fun with you guys. The kids played so hard they both slept on the way back home! You know that is very weird!
Post a Comment