
The front yard.

Ice dripping from the slide. I know I don't want to jump in that pool anytime soon!

Backyard

Ice hanging off the
pavilion and plants. I hope our plants made it. It was looking pretty scary, for sure!
When I got in the car this morning to take Brennan and
Kerstyn to school, the temperature was 26.
Wow!
3 people said:
Are those Target sweaters on your girls? Sadie and Audrey have the same ones, only Audrey's is pink.
It looks like you got more frost than we did. I'm so glad this is temporary. I can't get warm lately. You guys should host a YM/YW Polar Bear Swim. They would love it.
I'm going back to my early workouts on Monday, barring any throw-uppers or any sickness that wakes me up in the night. It's going to be tough since it's been about 4 weeks since I've been.
Too cold. It is really cold here and snow is staying for a long time.
I really like your blog. You told me about it last summer via Classmates and I have only been able to look at it the last couple of weeks.
Your pictures really make me miss Florida although it looks like the weather that you are getting right now is the same that we currently have in Utah!
I started a Blog a couple of months ago. You can view it at jennettehogan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment