Chris right outside the hotel in Times Square. We dropped our stuff in the room and set off to explore. In the 30 degree weather, mind you...
Ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center. It was quite a bit smaller than I thought it would be.Chris and I walked and walked this afternoon. It was REALLY, really cold, but it was nice. We ended up eating at some little restaurant near Central Park and the food was not to my liking, but oh well. After that, we headed back to the hotel room to relax. We probably walked a few miles and I DID NOT have my walking shoes on. :(
We met Jeffrey and Jay for dinner in the Hell's Kitchen area and it was great!









1 people said:
Now you see what I have to deal with in Germany, 30 degrees! It looked like you had a blast and I think the kids did also with Grandma and Karen! I love the cookie flowers they did for you, such a cute idea!
Post a Comment