Saturday, January 24, 2009

I wanna go!

I am a Time Out For Women junkie!

It is going to be in Olrando March 20 & 21.

I really want to go, but I don't want to go by myself.

Anyone interested in going with me?

It is a great way to recharge in a relaxed atmosphere where you feel great about being a daughter of God and a women/mother.

Full weekend which is Friday night and Saturday all day is $57.

Saturday only is $50.

Come on you all...enjoy it with me. Please?

7 people said:

Anonymous said...

Let me know and I would love to go. I have tried to go in the past but something always came up. Hope I make it this time. Mom

Anonymous said...

That was Nancy mom!!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I wish I could go with you, but it would cost me to much to fly back there.

Higleys said...

I'd love to but I don't think babies are invited and 4 weeks old would be too small to leave that long.

debbie said...

I can go now!. We got up early and showed up for the ESOL class and they said there were no seats available. Yea! I think it is a sign, cause you know how bad I wanted to go. Now I have to see if I can scrape the money together. I might have to work third shift somewhere.

Jennifer said...

hey I'm not certain if I'm going, but wanted to give some info. I've seen. If you buy at the group rate of five or more, the tickets are $47. And for the Higleys comment, nursing babies are allowed.

Mary said...

Melody, I have always wanted to go, but never did. Now that it is so close I shouldn't miss the opportunity. I will have to check it out and see.