Brennan had his first combined YW/YM activity tonight at the church. They Young Women were teaching the Young Men how to dance.
I'm sure that was a sight I would have enjoyed watching!
Brennan's friend, Thomas went too and both of the boys said they had a good time. I asked the Bishop how Brennan did and he said, "About as well as you would expect any 12 year old boy to do". Not sounding good....
I'm sure that was a sight I would have enjoyed watching!
Brennan's friend, Thomas went too and both of the boys said they had a good time. I asked the Bishop how Brennan did and he said, "About as well as you would expect any 12 year old boy to do". Not sounding good....


2 people said:
he did really good!! and he didn't complain like a few other people! he was very optimistic and open to new things which was good. he did really well...
Yes he did great!
Post a Comment