Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Fifteen years ago today:

I was 19 years old and Chris was 26.

I was 15 to 20 pounds lighter and Chris was lighter too. :)

I was a blonde. Chris had more hair.

I was head over heels in love and I believe that Chris was too!

I believed that love could conquer all!

Here we are 15 years and 5 children later...

Taking each day a day at a time

Loving each other always

Liking each other most of the time

Wanting forever.

Still.

8 people said:

Jennettehogan said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Janet said...

Cute! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful time in New York City! I love that city!
Mom

debbie said...

You are quite the poet. Beautiful.

Laurel said...

So cute. Happy anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary, enjoy NYC, I'm so jealous!!!

SpaceyKasey said...

Congratulations! I believe 15 is a big milestone. Have a fantastic anniversary.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I am waiting for NY pictures!!!!