Saturday, January 17, 2009

Shuffle, shuffle

Both Kerstyn and Brennan had a busy day today. Brennan had his first Young Men's activity today from 11 - 2 and Kerstyn had Natalie's Birthday Party at 11:30 - 4. We went to breakfast as a family, then dropped Brennan off at his activity.

I dropped Chris and all the other kids off and took Kerstyn to her party.

We all went to Target to get some stuff and then picked up Brennan and took him to his party. I picked up birthday gifts for their friends, which Brennan would not give to his friend because he didn't think that he would like it. Too childish, I guess.

After that, I took Chris's car to the car wash and went to pick up Kerstyn. After dropping off Kerstyn, I went to go get Brennan and then got home to make dinner.

Around 7, Ryck, Kenney, Alyssa, Carolyn and Bay arrived to eat and relax.

I love having a full house!

0 people said: