Kerstyn the astronaut.Kenney took "the girls" to the Kennedy Space Center today for Kerstyn's birthday present. I had never been there before and Kerstyn has gone once before. We had a really nice time together and I really appreciated it.
This is Kerstyn with the space shuttle in the background. They already moved it out for a launch that is scheduled in a few weeks. I thought it was quite an impressive sight.
This was the view that Kenney, Carolyn and I had for most of the day. Cute, huh?We got home around 5:30 p.m. and the Tallahassee family headed straight home. I am told that they arrived safely around 11:30.
Chris and Dad/Ryck, stayed with the other 4 kids today. They went to the dump, bowling and to Publix. They also rode the 4 wheelers and played hard. I am told however, that it was not a good day for them. Apparently all they do is fuss.
I feel really bad for Chris and Dad. :(



1 people said:
That is such a cute picture of Kerstyn and the space shuttle!
Post a Comment