I can't keep a secret!
I get too excited and have to tell EVERYONE!
I just booked 2 plane tickets and hotel rooms for two nights!
Chris and I are going on a trip for our 15 year anniversary!
We have been married 15 years on January 29, 2009 and we are leaving the morning of Friday, January 30 and coming back on the evening of Sunday, February 1.
Guess where we're going....
NEW YORK CITY!
Chris hasn't been there since he was a child and I have been the last two summers but not with Chris. I can't wait to experience it with him.
Any volunteers to help with my kids while I'm gone? Chris's mom will be here Friday afternoon and needs to leave Sunday afternoon. I need a place for Kerstyn and Brennan and rides for the others on Friday. Anyone have an itch to help? :)


10 people said:
I'll help. Let me know what I can do
YAY! What a fun anniversary!!! Congratulations!
Sounds like a perfect getaway!
Have fun goofy!
I'd love to help, but I'm too far away :) Have a great time! We've never done something like that... maybe for our 15th!
Very exciting! I can see why you can't keep that secret to yourself!
Have a great time!
That sounds like so much fun! I wish I could be there to help with the kids. :) Have a great time!
I hope that you are sending Brennen to the Garrett's for a sleepover. And by the way bring me home a bagel. lol
I'll help. I'll be your tour guide in New York. I will chauffer you and help you find the nearest Krispy Kreme.
Sounds like fun! Can you pack me in your suitcase?
Post a Comment