Greyson took this of me just a few minutes ago. I am really surprised at how old I look sometimes. :(
We went to Chris' office on Tuesday night, to sing Happy Birthday and have Brennan's cake. Then right off to other activities, but we had fun.All of the kids except Brennan are out of school tomorrow for a teacher planning day. I think I'm going to go to the gym for the full 2 and a half hours tomorrow morning. Sounds like a good plan to me!



5 people said:
I'm glad to see Greyson's big smile. Brennan's cake looks so delicious! It looks like you're going to have a fun day tomorrow.
Mom
I think you look great! (And I seriously want to go buy one of those cakes right now...)
Not posting for a while goofy!
You are chronologically old if you have a 12 year old. But you are not physically or mentally old. You look great. Now a 21 one year old child. That is old.
You look great Melody. In fact, you looked really great in church on Sunday.
Post a Comment