Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy 12th Birthday, Brennan!

Brennan showing that he is 12 years old. I took this picture this morning before he left for school.
This was taken in November. I think it is really good of him and every time I look at it I think that he looks like he's really growing up!
I believe that this is the oldest digital picture I have of him. It was taken the day Lauklan was born. So, Brennan was 4 and a half.
Brennan at 8 years old.
Brennan 9 years old.

He came into this world 6 weeks to the day early weighing 4 lbs. 15 oz. and 18 1/2 inches long. He has always been a fighter! Brennan was off oxygen and ready to go home from the hospital before I even was. The doctors were quite surprised.

Brennan is a very spiritual person and is definitely the oldest child in our family. He worries about his siblings and wants them to do well. He is an excellent example to all around him.

This Sunday, Brennan will receive the priesthood from his father. I know that I will cry, because I already am! We sang to him this past Sunday in Primary, Happy, Happy Birthday Brennan dear and the goodbye song that I make up. I cried, of course!

I love you Brennan! Happy Birthday!

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday Brennan! You are growing up quickly! I love you very much.
Yoo-Ma

nanamoo said...

happy birthday Brennan!

Laurel said...

What a handsome boy! The picture of him at age 4 is how I remember him. It's crazy how fast they grow up!!