Holly, Devin and Jarom came over today for their last visit before they go back to Germany. We are waiting for Kenney, Carolyn, Alyssa and Bay to arrive at any minute.
Chris, Holly, the kids and I went to the Strawberry Farm too and we ate tons of fresh and sweet strawberries that we got to pick on our own. Tasty! I took pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet.
Chris, Carolyn, Holly and I are going out to dinner tonight while Kenney stays home with all the kids. I think she is just plain crazy!
Chris, Holly, the kids and I went to the Strawberry Farm too and we ate tons of fresh and sweet strawberries that we got to pick on our own. Tasty! I took pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet.
Chris, Carolyn, Holly and I are going out to dinner tonight while Kenney stays home with all the kids. I think she is just plain crazy!





0 people said:
Post a Comment