I didn't realize that it was going to be as cold last night, but we woke up this morning and I took a shower as usual. But, when Chris went to go start shaving, he didn't have any water!
It was 26 again this morning, and Chris was outside with the hairdryer trying to get the pump unfrozen so we would have water.
I had Melissa come early today, at 3:45 or so and I headed to the Mall at Mellinia for some shopping and dinner. Chris was in training all day at Sea World, so he met me at the mall.
I got a really cute skirt and two shirts at Anthropologie.
We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious. After dinner, we did some shopping in Victoria's Secret and then did some people watching.
It was a nice day and date. :)
It was 26 again this morning, and Chris was outside with the hairdryer trying to get the pump unfrozen so we would have water.
I had Melissa come early today, at 3:45 or so and I headed to the Mall at Mellinia for some shopping and dinner. Chris was in training all day at Sea World, so he met me at the mall.
I got a really cute skirt and two shirts at Anthropologie.
We had dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious. After dinner, we did some shopping in Victoria's Secret and then did some people watching.
It was a nice day and date. :)


2 people said:
Your day started out like ours. We have no heat and won't until we come up with a bucket of money. Your sounds like it ended better.
It sounds like you are preparing for your trip to New York with those shops you went to. HA, HA, HA!
Post a Comment