The younger 4 kids and I tried to have some fun today. We were actually pretty busy. We went to the gym this morning for 2 hours and then to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. After lunch we came home and the kids played in the yard until time to load back up and get Brennan.
Tonight was date night for Chris and I and we had a nice time being alone together. I can't wait for the end of the month, except for the fact that it has sunk in that I am going to freeze to death up there!
Tonight was date night for Chris and I and we had a nice time being alone together. I can't wait for the end of the month, except for the fact that it has sunk in that I am going to freeze to death up there!


0 people said:
Post a Comment