Monday, September 01, 2008

Tallahassee, Day 3

I just had to do it. I couldn't help myself. It was red, and bright and HOT! Yes, that's right, I did it again, I got ANOTHER dozen. They were SO good...

We headed home today from Tallahassee. We decided to head out around 1 and stopped at the mall to buy Pa Sim some Crocs. Then we took them over to him and said goodbye to both him and Nana.

Chris drove for me since I didn't feel like it. I was tired from not sleeping well all weekend and I was fighting a headache. The drive was uneventful until we exited I-75 and ran over a license plate with bolts attached that had fallen off someone's trailer. The bolt pierced my tire and had a huge noise along with putting a hole in it. Thank goodness Chris was there because I am not convinced that I could change a tire by myself. We put on the spare and continued on.

We had a nice trip and I am glad that we went but I'm also glad to be home.

3 people said:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I am glad Chris was there also for you. I do not know if I could change a tire either, at least I do not want to. Where are the pictures?

nanamoo said...

A bolt in the tire! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Ok... so did you bring some home for me, then???? LOL