I don't know posting rules, please let me know if this is the right way to respond to your comment on my blog..To answer your questions about shopping, I'll let you know next time. Kohl's grand opening is in Oct according to their website.
And yes primary was busy...I especially enjoy my child sharing with everyone my child birthing limitations... I suppose I opened it up for discussion though!
There was something in the air for our Primary, too. Maybe it's Fall...They sense it coming! (I'm giddy, too.)
I had 3 people come down to let me know how loud the primary was. Embarassing, but kind of obvious, too. "Oh, are they? I lost my hearing at the tender age of 32, so I wouldn't know. Thanks for cluing me in."
Noise was the least of my concerns, though. Suddenly two of our youngest girls decided it was fun to bolt from the primary room and hide! (They're good at it, too.) We need an adult to guard each door. That's 1 more adult than we have.
Oh well. Bless the little children. This, too, shall pass. Right?
5 people said:
LOL...there must be a story in there.
Isn't it funny how it can be SO different from week to week?!
I don't know posting rules, please let me know if this is the right way to respond to your comment on my blog..To answer your questions about shopping, I'll let you know next time. Kohl's grand opening is in Oct according to their website.
And yes primary was busy...I especially enjoy my child sharing with everyone my child birthing limitations... I suppose I opened it up for discussion though!
There was something in the air for our Primary, too. Maybe it's Fall...They sense it coming! (I'm giddy, too.)
I had 3 people come down to let me know how loud the primary was. Embarassing, but kind of obvious, too. "Oh, are they? I lost my hearing at the tender age of 32, so I wouldn't know. Thanks for cluing me in."
Noise was the least of my concerns, though. Suddenly two of our youngest girls decided it was fun to bolt from the primary room and hide! (They're good at it, too.) We need an adult to guard each door. That's 1 more adult than we have.
Oh well. Bless the little children. This, too, shall pass. Right?
Post a Comment