I was visited for a few hours today by Turin, Jenn, Vivian and Ashton. Turin and I became friends when we were 9 years old. We grew up next door to each other. His parents moved into their house about a month or two before we moved in. Since Turin and I are only 4 months apart, age wise, we were destined to become good buddies. For many summers, we were inseparable. I invited myself over, if he didn't invite me over first (those of you that know me well probably aren't surprised with this). We went to different schools since I always went out of zone, but after school, summers and holidays, we were catching frogs, fishing, riding horses and riding motorcycles.
Well, when high school came around, we had less time for each other, but were still good friends. He was there to help my mother bury my Great Dane, Rambo, before I got home so I didn't have to see Rambo that way. He was there when I graduated, to support me as I was to him and we kept in touch when we went to separate colleges.
You get the idea, it's been a long and great road. SO, he stopped by today on his way to see his parents, grandparents, and extended family, to see me and I am so VERY glad.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago





1 people said:
Melody,
So glad to see pictures of Turin and his family.
Mom
Post a Comment