We had scouts last night at our house since the YM and YW were meeting for Standards Night, or something like that. Anyway, I did a lesson with the boys (Brennan, Thomas and Ethan) on developing characteristics that are Christlike. We talked about people that had characteristics that we thought were admirable and good. They also wrote a letter to their parents, grandparents, or teacher to tell them what they respect and appreciate about them. All of the boys had such sweet things to say. We also discussed the 12th Article of Faith and what it means to us.
Today, was more of the usual, school, work, homework and some fun, a.k.a. swimming. The time is going by so fast.
The kids and I ate dinner at Cici's because we can eat there cheaper than anywhere else. I don't particularly care for the food, but the price is good.
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
Have you tried their chicken alfredo pizza? I really kind of like it... :-) I like the chicken wings too!! :-) But you're right, the price is definitely right. :-)
Post a Comment