I was visited last night and today by Karen and Krystal. They came over to visit while Chris, Lauklan and Greyson went camping. Karen and I stayed up until after midnight laughing and giggling. Needless to say, we had fun.
It is so nice to have family come over and visit. If you haven't come over in a while, here's your invitation. :)
This evening, we had the opportunity to have a discussion with the missionaries and a great family in our home. It is so nice to have a discussion here because the spirit is always so strong. I believe the Casey's had a great time and so did we.
I had to go to bed at 9:30, I guess I was really up Friday night with Karen. Too late for being such an old lady...
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


1 people said:
ok... so if you're old,what in the world does that make me??? LOL
Post a Comment