Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do they ever listen?

I just wonder...


Does it EVER get to the point when you say, "Go take your shower, get your pajamas on and blow dry your hair." and then they ACTUALLY do it? Really, you find that they have showered, are in their pajamas and their hair is dry!
Just imagine.

I mean, REALLY take time to ponder the situation....

Or, even "Time for bed, brush your teeth and get in bed." and then you find that they are in bed.

Just wondering.

I'm not sure if I'll EVER know. :(

3 people said:

Anonymous said...

I don't think so, Mel... it hasn't changed with any of mine... :-( I'm sorry to inform you of this sad, sad news. LOL :-)

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I wish that would happen to me also. Devin will not go to sleep without our normal routine. Some days I just say go to bed, but it doesn't work!

SpaceyKasey said...

I'm going with yes.

Right?