Is when you are having Family Home Evening out by the pool and your 7 year old and 9 year old are rough-housing around. During all of this "FUN" and the 7 year old ends up slamming his head into the pool step causing a gash about 1/2 inch long!
LUCKILY, it wasn't too deep, says Chris/Mr. Army Medic, so he sent me off to CVS to buy some steri-strips, Betadine, and butterfly bandages.
He bandaged him up and we sent him to bed just a few minutes ago. Before I sent him off to his room, I reminded him to say his prayers. I asked, "What can you be thankful for?" He replied, "That Daddy fixed me up."
Sure enough! :)
Thursday Yamagandam
2 years ago


3 people said:
Poor thing.
We needed Chris during Stk. Conf when Wyatt tried to cut Gavyn Russ's finger off with "safety scissors." Ah, kids.
Dallin has busted his head open so many times it's a miracle he doesn't have lasting damage. (Luckily Trevor has been here most times to do the "fixing") Hope your little guy heals soon!
Hope he's doing better today!
Post a Comment