Saturday, September 27, 2008

A nice day

Chris and Brennan are gone camping until late tonight.

The kids allowed me to stay in bed until 9 a.m. AMAZING!

We went to Cracker Barrel for brunch and then returned home. Kerstyn had her friend Lauren come over for a little while and then she went to Lauren's. Lauklan had Trevor over for most of the day. They have played Lego's and gone swimming.

It's been a really nice day. I am now getting ready to be fed spiritually. Can't wait.

4 people said:

Anonymous said...

You slept in??? Amazing!! :-)Glad to hear you had such a great day! (did you have your bon-bons??) :-)

nanamoo said...

I just loved Elder Uctdorf's talk last night. It was a feast!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Did you get to go to the Women Conference? It shows here in Germany in the middle of the night. One down fall of living over here. I miss going with the sister and feeling the spirit all together. It is not the same watching it online.

Janet said...

9am? You are so spoiled. :)